Bounce Philippines – 6 reasons why we love this trampoline park!
Bounce Philippines officially opens today! Located next to SM Southmall in Las Piñas, this trampoline park has fast become one of the most loved attractions for kids and adults living in the South. And it is easy to see why it even gets frequented by folks from Makati and BGC. Here are 6 reasons why we love Bounce!
1. It's hugeThe whole area is 1,225 square meters of bouncy fun, filled with all kinds of trampolines, a toddler area, an interactive play room plus a spacious cafe and party area! We've had a few parties at Bounce Philippines and it is just so nice to have so much space for children to play, while the adults are comfortably seated. There's a little cafe with basic snacks, coffee, cool drinks, ice cream and popcorn.
2. Dedicated area for toddlersBounce created a special area just for the littlest ones. So, while your older kids are happily jumping away, the toddlers can safely play in their own space. It has slides, foam blocks, a mini basketball area, a swing and a mini climbing wall. Even though the youngest ones have their own little paradise, they are still allowed to go try out the trampolines. An adult has to be with them at all times of course. Even so, our advice would be to go during lean hours when the bigger kids are at school. Your toddler and his friends will have the whole place to themselves in the morning! This would have been perfect to hang out with my playgroup friends when my kids were that age. Nowadays, we just have our own playgroup, without children.
3. Great for PartiesSince Bounce has a well sized open space next to the cafe, it is a perfect place for any party or gathering for even larger groups: birthdays, field trips, team building and other corporate events can be easily accommodated. Their movable dividers allow this area to be very flexible. So if your party is smaller, they create your own semi-private space, while regular guests still have access to the remaining area and cafe.
4. Many things to do!You won't get bored at Bounce as there are just so many things to do! There are trampolines in all sizes, a climbing wall, a foam pit, an airbag, a battle beam, basketball hoops, dodgeball, volleyball, boxing, a ninja parkour, bubble balls, surf boards, hula hoops, long trampolines and a beam for gymnasts. Their latest addition is an interactive digital play area! Adults and older teens will enjoy the DJ nights on Friday and Saturday evenings. Soon, they'll also start offering fitness classes.
5. Lü Interactive PlayroomThe latest addition at Bounce Trampolinepark is an interactive playroom. Lü hails from Canada and it promises to bring a combination of fun and educational games to our children. It teaches math, geography or other topics, while playing together or competing against each other! Just watch the video. This would be a great addition to a regular school field trip or for homeschoolers. Update: the interactive playroom is open since end of May 2018. Here is an impression of Lü in Bounce:
6. Cool and cleanJumpers will get hot and sweaty. That's a fact. But the aircons at Bounce Philippines are cool and they do regular deep cleaning to make sure everything stays fresh. We did not smell any sweaty feet, so please keep it up Bounce!
- Bring lots of water.
- Drinks, snacks and other refreshments are available in the cafe.
- Bring an extra pair of clothes. You will get sweaty from all the jumping.
- Bring yaya to watch the kids, buy an unlimited pass for the kids and go shopping at SM Southmall just next door. Everybody happy!
- The clean toilets are located at the back of the building and you'll have to take a step out of Bounce. It's very near but I would make sure an adult is present to go with your child.
- Wear slip-on shoes or slippers to easily take shoes on and off for visits to the CR.
- Changing rooms are located inside.
- Paid covered parking area is right next door.