Celebrate your A-MAY-ZING mom at Nickelodeon’s Mom & Me Event
Kids can celebrate their A-MAY-ZING moms at Nickelodeon's Mom & Me Event through pamper and play activities this May 13 at The Block, SM North Edsa.Mommies are A-MAY-ZING in the ways they always make sure that family comes first. So on Mother’s Day, Nickelodeon is switching things around by treating them to a special day of pamper and play in the cheeky Nickster way! This Sunday, May 13, Nickelodeon celebrates Mothers’ Day with its first-ever Mom & Me event which takes inspiration from Nickelodeon’s signature shows and lets kids bond with their moms and other family members at The Block in SM North EDSA from 10am - 6pm. Entrance is free but pre-registration is needed so come early and sign up for a day filled with momster fun games and activities! “In this day and age where kidpreneurs are booming, Nickelodeon’s Sunny Day is a great role model for our Gen-Z kids with her confident and can-do attitude so we’re really excited to feature her at our first-ever Mom & Me event where we’re telling moms to empower their kids through play. In turn, we’re telling kids to treat their moms special whether it’s Mothers’ Day or simply every day!” said Dinna Zaratan, Philippines Country Manager for Viacom International Media Networks. What’s Cooking at the Mom & Me Event Nickelodeon dishes out awesome activities which will be held throughout the day. These are sprinkled with a lot of silly, all meant to create bonding play time between moms and kids.
- In Sunny Day’s How Well Do You Know Each Other’s Secret Selves, Nickelodeon challenges mom and kid team-ups to find out their real selves! The winning mom and kid teams are treated to a cool hair blowout, makeover plus a keepsake photo to boot!
- Then there’s Sunny Day’s SPArty and Nail Art area where kids are taught quick hand massage techniques by masseuses so they can make their moms feel like queens.
- In SpongeBob SquarePants’ Slushie Stop, kids will learn how to prepare healthy drinks. Meanwhile, sons have the chance to learn how to wear a SpongeBob bow tie so that they’re all spruced up and ready to date their moms on Mothers’ Day!
- The Nickelodeon Kitchen Raid will show moms and kids how to make creative food art together with Nick characters.
- Regal Academy brings craft and color for moms and kids as they create take-home art projects like twinning floral wristbands, headbands, and coloring sheets.
- And how about getting a keepsake wacky photo from The Loud House Trick-Eye Photo Wall to remember this A-MAY-ZING Mothers’ Day event?